Solutions Engineer, MENA
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
At Facebook, Solutions Engineers are creative problem solvers who strive to reconcile business challenges using various technologies to create effective marketing solutions. Our team is looking for high performance full-stack engineers with an entrepreneurial mindset. The Solutions Engineer is part of a small client facing engineering team working with Businesses, Marketing Partners & Agencies across Europe to help integrate Facebook in their products and services. In this unique role, you will embed yourself in the businesses of our partners providing technical consultation on various Facebook technologies related to Advertising, Pages, Platform & Mobile. This role will allow you to apply your passion for problem solving and strategy consult clients on creating and executing an ad-tech strategy.
Last year, Solutions Engineers contributed hundreds of thousands of lines of code to the Facebook codebase helping improve its marketing platform. Solutions Engineers are Software Engineers with a strong passion for partner interaction and a good sense of business, striving to help advertisers become better marketers. They contribute to creating delightful experiences for consumers making marketing more relevant and effectively driving more business for their clients.
- Ship reliable, scalable, efficient code to millions of advertisers, serving up ads to billions of users
- Build new products and improve existing ones in collaboration with Facebook Product Engineering Teams
- Understand our client's business
- Identify unique problems and unlock opportunities through bespoke technology solutions
- Influence the road map and product development of Facebook Ads to meet our client's business challenges and align with Facebook's business objectives
- Hands on coding in a variety of languages, primarily C/C++ and PHP
- Deeply understand the Business ecosystem, identify problems and solutions for Businesses
- Build technical expertise in Facebook products including Ads API, Pages, Platform and provide consultative guidance to Businesses and ecosystem
- Manage relationship with product teams & decision makers at businesses
- Help launch products including supporting Alpha and Beta programs
- BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent degree/experience
- Previous experience as a software engineer, solutions architect or partner/sales engineer
- Excellent communication skills including experience speaking to a technical and business audiences
- Solid software development skills with experience building software developed in (at least one) Python, PHP, C/C++, Ruby, C# or Java
- Proficient in a Unix/Linux environment
- Willingness and ability to travel approximately 20% of time
- The ideal candidate will already have a good understanding of the Facebook APIs, ad tech, and experience building mobile apps
- Fluency in Turkish and English is required, Arabic would be a plus.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top