Solutions Engineer Manager
(Menlo Park, CA - New York, NY)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Our team is looking for high performing Software Engineer leading full-stack development with an entrepreneurial mindset. As a Solutions Engineering Manager, you will lead the advertising industry by building new solutions and enabling partners to realize the full potential of those solutions while also leading and managing a team of Solutions Engineers. This is a hands-on role where you balance writing production-grade code for Facebook Ads products, cross-functional leadership, and people management. This role will allow you to apply problem solving, leading, and consulting clients on creating and executing an ad-tech strategy, leading a team of Engineers, and growing their careers.
- Ship reliable, scalable, and efficient code to over 6 million advertisers, serving up ads to billions of users
- Split time between hands-on coding guiding partners, and managing a team
- Build new products and improve existing ones in collaboration with Facebook Product Engineering Teams
- Recruit, inspire, and develop team members
- Understand our client's business
- Identify unique problems and unlock opportunities through bespoke technology solutions
- Influence the road map and product development of Facebook Ads to meet our client's business challenges and align with Facebook's business objectives
- Willingness to travel 25% of the time domestically
- 6+ years of software engineering experience
- At least 2 years of experience managing a software engineering team
- Experience building and shipping software products
- Experience communicating technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or equivalent degree or experience
- Experience contributing to open source projects, shared code repositories, and/or personal projects
- Experience with contributing to the development community (blogs, Stack Overflow, Quora, slack, etc.)
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top