Solutions Engineer (Intern)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook's Solutions Engineering team is formed of creative problem solvers and strategic software engineers who collaborate with clients to understand their challenges and architect solutions. The area is an intersection of software engineering and digital advertising with the goal of helping Facebook's marketing and advertising partners succeed and reach their business goals with Facebook products, by finding technology solutions to meet their needs. We are passionate about working closely with our external clients and partners across many industries - travel, retail, e-commerce, gaming, financial services, automotive, entertainment and beyond.
- Build new products and improve existing ones in collaboration with Facebook Product Engineering Teams.
- Understand Facebook Ad technologies stack including Facebook Ads API, Facebook Ads for Apps and for Web sites.
- Influence the roadmap and product development of Facebook Ads to meet our client's business challenges and align with Facebook's business objectives.
- Analyze and understand our client's business to identify unique problems to unlock opportunities through bespoke technology solution.
- Split time nearly evenly between hands-on coding and guiding partners.
- Understand our client's business.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related fields.
- Solid English language knowledge.
- Fluid communication skills among technical and non-technical audiences.
- Knowledge and experience with at least one programming language (Python, PHP, C/C++, Ruby, C# or Java).
- Availability to participate in the 12 months internship program (Jan-Dec/2020).
- Availability to work 30 hours/week from Monday to Friday in our São Paulo office.
Back to top