Solutions Engineer, Gaming
Our team is looking for fast-moving engineers with an entrepreneurial mindset. As a Facebook Solutions Engineer, you will grow industries by identifying new features, products, and business opportunities and enable partner businesses to realize the full potential of those opportunities. You will write scalable production-grade code across Facebook's platforms in collaboration with other product engineering teams. This role will allow you to execute on solving real-world business challenges through Facebook's platforms and community. This position is based out of our Singapore office. In this role, you will engage with some of the world's most influential companies and people in Gaming. Working closely with our world-class engineering teams you will act as the technical contact point between Facebook and its partners in the region, combining deep knowledge of Facebook's gaming product platforms with insight from working with key partners to identify, prototype and develop opportunities.
SOLUTIONS ENGINEER, GAMING RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ship reliable, scalable, and efficient code to over 80 million businesses, serving billions of people in our community
- Build new products and improve existing ones in collaboration with Facebook product engineering teams
- Understand the needs and challenges of different industries and businesses and build solutions to solve for these at scale
- Influence the road map and product development of Facebook products to meet your industry's business challenges
- 5+ years of experience shipping production level code
- Experience communicating technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Previous experience in Gaming industry as a software engineer, technical consultant, game developer or partner/sales engineer is required
- Existing experience with building Facebook apps or games, integrating Facebook API (e.g. Login, Analytics, Messenger, Live API), comparable web APIs or mobile developer is a plus
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or equivalent degree or experience
- Proficiency in speaking business level Japanese or Korean is preferred as this role would require business interactions in either of these regions
- Experience contributing to open source projects, shared code repositories, and/or personal projects
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Back to top