(New York, NY)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Our team is looking for high performance full-stack engineers with an entrepreneurial mindset. As a Solutions Engineer, you will lead the advertising industry by building new solutions and enabling partners to realize the full potential of those solutions. You will write production-grade code for Facebook Ads products in collaboration with product engineering teams. This role will allow you to apply your passion for problem solving and consult clients on creating and executing an ad-tech strategy.
- Ship reliable, scalable, and efficient code to 6 million advertisers, serving up ads to billions of users
- Build new products and improve existing ones in collaboration with Facebook Product Engineering Teams
- Understand our client's business
- Identify unique problems and unlock opportunities through bespoke technology solutions
- Influence the road map and product development of Facebook Ads to meet our client's business challenges and align with Facebook's business objectives
- At least 6 years of experience of shipping production code
- Experience communicating technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or equivalent degree or experience
- Experience contributing to open source projects, shared code repositories, and/or personal projects
- Experience with written contributions to the development community (blogs, Stack Overflow, Quora, Slack, etc.)
- Experience working with or in support of diverse communities
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top