Solutions Engineer - Audience Network
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
We are looking for a strong Android or iOS engineer to join our rapidly growing external-facing engineering team to advocate for, attract and educate developers building mobile apps and games. You have great development skills, know the concerns, interests, and culture of mobile developers, and you have creative ideas around how we can connect deeply and effectively with them. As a key member of our small, rapidly growing team, you will be the face and voice of Audience Network to developers. You will be the go to person for telling our story to the market - on stage at events, during industry-wide webcasts, and to developers at the largest mobile companies. The successful candidate is a strong mobile engineer with experience building successful mobile apps, is an engaging communicator, passionate about technology, and loves interacting with clients and prospects.
Competitive Salary including the following benefits apply: ;Medical Benefits
;Posted: 31/07/2018 ;Closing date: 28/08/2018
This position is full time and is based in London.
- Your key responsibilities toward building a following of passionate mobile developers including:
- Understand and analyze new features and capabilities and create necessary documentation, code samples and guidance to make them useful and compelling for mobile app developers.
- Seek out and create end-to-end solution samples and open source them on Github to demonstrate best practices.
- Work with marketing to identify strategies and plan campaigns to bring content and perspective to both developers and executives who manage them.
- Publish regular developer blog posts and tutorials and speak at meetups and conferences to highlight best practices and offer a fresh perspective.
- Champion developers' needs internally by providing insightful and constructive feedback to product and engineering teams.
- Participate in product development process and propose new features which create new opportunities for mobile developers to use Audience Network in their apps.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent degree/experience
- Strong software development skills in iOS or Android
- Experience as a software engineer, shipping mobile apps on iOS or Android
- Experience in public speaking at developer conferences and events
- Experience writing developer blogs and/or developer documentation for mobile SDKs
- Willingness and ability to travel approximately 20% of time
- Full stack development experience is a plus
- The ideal candidate will already have a good understanding of the Facebook APIs, ad tech, and experience building mobile apps
Back to top