Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
Our team is looking for fast-moving engineers with an entrepreneurial mindset. As a Facebook Solutions Engineer, you will grow industries by identifying new features, products, and business opportunities, and enable partner businesses to realize the full potential of those opportunities. You will write scalable production-grade code across Facebook's platforms in collaboration with other product engineering teams. This role will allow you to execute on solving real-world business challenges through Facebook's platforms and community.
- Ship reliable, scalable, and efficient code to over 80 million businesses, serving billions of people in our community
- Build new products and improve existing ones in collaboration with Facebook product engineering teams
- Understand the needs and challenges of different industries and businesses and build solutions to solve for these at scale
- Influence the road map and product development of Facebook products to meet your industry's business challenges
- 4+ years of experience shipping production quality code
- Experience communicating technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or equivalent degree or experience
- Experience contributing to open source projects, shared code repositories, and/or personal projects
- Experience with contributing to the development community (blogs, Stack Overflow, Quora, slack, etc.)
- Experience working in highly collaborative environments
Back to top