Our team is looking for fast-moving engineers with an entrepreneurial mindset. As a Facebook Solutions Engineer, you will grow industries by identifying new features, products, and business opportunities and enable partner businesses to realize the full potential of those opportunities. You will write scalable production-grade code across Facebook's platforms in collaboration with other product engineering teams. This role will allow you to execute on solving real-world business challenges through Facebook's platforms and community. Facebook's Solutions Engineering team is comprised of creative problem solvers and strategic software engineers who collaborate with clients to understand their challenges and architect solutions. We are at the cross function of business and engineering helping Facebook's marketing and advertising partners succeed and reach their business goals with Facebook products, by finding technology solutions to meet their needs. We are passionate about working closely with our external clients and partners across many industries - travel, retail, e-commerce, gaming, financial services, automotive, entertainment and beyond.
SOLUTIONS ENGINEER RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ship reliable, scalable, and efficient code to over 140 million businesses, serving billions of people in our community
- Build new products and improve existing ones in collaboration with Facebook product engineering teams
- Understand the needs and challenges of different industries and businesses and build solutions to solve for these at scale
- Influence the road map and product development of Facebook products to meet your industry's business challenges
- 3+ years of experience shipping production quality code
- Experience communicating technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or equivalent degree or experience
- Experience contributing to open source projects, shared code repositories, and/or personal projects
- Experience with contributing to the development community (blogs, Stack Overflow, Quora, slack, etc.)
- Experience working in highly collaborative environments
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Back to top