(Buenos Aires, Argentina)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
At Facebook, Solutions Engineers are creative problem solvers who strive to reconcile business challenges using various technologies to create effective marketing solutions. This unique role is part of an impactful client facing engineering team working with Businesses, Marketing Partners & Agencies across LATAM to help integrate Facebook in their products and services. Solutions Engineers embed themselves in the businesses of their partners providing technical consultation on various Facebook technologies related to Advertising, Pages, Platform & Mobile. The team sits at the crossroads between various organizations like core engineering, product & marketing helping facilitate communication but also helping bring ideas from the market to life. This niche team has become a critical function at Facebook, not only to ensure the success of our partners on the platform but also to prototype opportunities we identify whilst interacting with clients. Collaborating deeply with clients to solve difficult problems, you will help build solutions to achieve business objectives such as performance marketing and brand awareness. Our team is looking for high performance full-stack engineers with an entrepreneurial mindset. As a Solutions Engineer, you will lead the advertising industry by building new solutions and enabling partners to realize the full potential of those solutions. You will write production-grade code for Facebook Ads products in collaboration with product engineering teams. This role will allow you to apply your passion for problem solving and consult clients on creating and executing an ad-tech strategy.
- Ship reliable, scalable, code efficient code to 6 million advertisers, serving up ads to billions of users
- Build new products and improve existing ones in collaboration with Facebook Product Engineering Teams
- Understand our client's business
- Identify unique problems and unlock opportunities through bespoke technology solutions
- Influence the road map and product development of Facebook Ads to meet our client's business challenges and align with Facebook's business objectives
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or equivalent degree or time of experience Previous experience as a software engineer (5+), solutions architect or partner/sales engineer
- Excellent communication skills including experience speaking to a technical and business audiences
- Experience building software developed in (at least one) Python, PHP, C/C++, Ruby, C# or Java
- Proven experience with Unix/Linux
- Advanced English communication skills
- Advanced Spanish communication skills
- Willingness and ability to travel approximately 20% of time
- Experience contributing to open source projects, shared code repositories, and/or personal projects
- Experience with written contributions to the development community (blogs, Stack Overflow, Quora, slack, etc.)
- Experience working with or in support of diverse communities
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top