(Los Angeles, CA)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Our team is at the intersection of software engineering and digital advertising. This role is for engineers who love to build products and work with partners to realize the full potential of those products. As a Solutions Engineer, you are the engineering lead of your assigned set of partners and are responsible for developing their Facebook technology strategy and executing on it. You will spend 50% of your time working with product engineering teams and writing code. The other 50% you will spend working directly with partners. This is an engineering role with a high bar for problem solving and coding skills. This role is located in our Los Angeles, CA Office.
- Split time nearly evenly between hands-on coding and guiding partners
- Collaborate with product engineering teams to build new products and improve existing ones
- Write elegant, readable, and well-documented code
- Deeply understand the business of your partners, identify problems or opportunities then address them using technology
- Deeply understand Facebook technologies including:
- Facebook Ads API
- Facebook Login
- Facebook Ads for Apps and for Web sites
- At least 3 years of experience building software products
- Experience in production level code
- Can apply an entrepreneurial approach and ability in problem solving to building products
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or equivalent degree or experience
- Communication skills including experience speaking to technical and business audiences and writing technical articles
- Experience working with or in support of diverse communities.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top