Solutions Architect - Workplace
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Workplace by Facebook's (https://workplace.fb.com) mission is to revolutionize the way organizations communicate and collaborate at work. Workplace is for everyone: By bringing the powerful tools we have built over the last decade into the workplace we allow businesses to connect with and engage their entire workforce with a powerful mobile-first set of applications.
The Partner Engineering and Solution's architect team is part of Facebook's Business Platform Partnerships organization. Our mission is to enable customers and partners to integrate Facebook products and services into their own businesses and platforms.
As a Solutions Architect, you will be collaborating with the Product and Engineering teams to shape the overall product experience. Working closely with the Growth and Account Management teams, you will use your deep understanding of the business ecosystem in the region to solve technical challenges hindering deployments whilst driving product and feature adoption to increase engagement.
You will develop and deliver best practices around security, employee engagement and digital transformation through documentation, webinars and events.This position is full time and based in our Singapore office.
- Develop a deep understanding of the Workplace system architecture, integration components and APIs.
- Build expert knowledge on security, compliance and regulatory requirements.
- Engage with potential clients to understand their business objectives and challenges, whilst demonstrating the value proposition of Workplace for their enterprise business.
- Collaborate with the Growth and Account Management teams to deliver customized pre-sales technical presentations and product demonstrations to clients.
- Analyze custom system architecture to develop and ultimately guide solutions to deploy Workplace.
- Identify key system architecture components, propose and help clients build solutions that unblock deployments.
- Act as a conduit between product engineering and clients, influencing the product roadmap by identifying and informing on regional insights, challenges and strategic opportunities.
- Hands-on troubleshooting of technical issues in real time.
- Develop and document best practices, improving customer on-boarding experience and to enable Workplace to be deployed at scale.
- 5-7 years of experience as partner/sales/solutions engineer or technical consultant, preferably in the APAC region.
- Experience and understanding of the technical, organizational and cultural challenges deploying cloud based software-as-a-service solutions into enterprise environments.
- Experience and understanding of enterprise security, including user/identity management (e.g. Active Directory), protocols (e.g. SAML, Kerberos), concepts (e.g. Single Sign On, Mobile Device Management), certifications and common regulatory challenges is required.
- Deep understanding of web and cloud technology (TCP/IP, HTTPS, RESTful APIs) is required.
- Willingness and ability to travel approximately 15% of the time
- Experience scaling and operating cloud solutions in developing markets is a strong plus.
- Previous experience integrating cloud services (GSuite, Azure, etc.) or collaboration tools into business environments
- Background or experience with common enterprise technologies (e.g. Active Directory, LDAP, Powershell, VMWare, Docker) as well as identity management (IAM, MDM, etc..)
- Experience with building platforms / platform integrations , including any of Facebook's public platform services
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top