Solutions Architect, Workplace
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
Workplace's mission is to revolutionize the way people connect, communicate and collaborate at work, by bringing the powerful tools we have built over the last decade into the workplace.
As a Solutions Architect, you will work closely with the Sales and Partnerships teams, pitching Workplace to new potential clients, and solving technical challenges for existing customers. You will use your deep understanding of the system and the needs of clients, working with the Product and Engineering teams to improve the overall product experience. You will also drive various initiatives to scale Workplace and make it easier to adopt. For example, by developing documentation and representing Facebook at industry events and conferences.
The ideal candidate will combine excellent technical, product and business skills to make our partners successful and improve the Workplace product. This position is full-time and is based in our New York office.
- Deeply understand the Workplace system architecture and integration components
- Engage with potential customers to understand their business objectives and demonstrate the value proposition of Workplace
- Deliver customized pre-sales technical presentation and product demonstrations to customers
- Assist in the development of RFP responses and drive to close new opportunities
- Identify key system architecture components, propose and help clients build solutions that unblock deployments
- Willingness and ability to travel approximately 20% of time
- Troubleshoot customer technical issues in real time
- Create documentation and develop best practices to help customers get the most out of using the system
- 5+ years experience as a software engineer, technical consultant, partner/sales/solutions engineer
- Experience communicating to technical and business audiences
- Knowledge of the enterprise software space
- Experience working with cloud identity providers and collaboration tools
- Experience with security protocols (SAML, Kerberos, etc.) and enterprise user management systems (e.g. Active Directory)
- Experience working with or in support of diverse communities.
Back to top