Solutions Architect, Workplace
(London, United Kingdom)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Workplace’s mission is to revolutionise the way people connect, communicate and collaborate at work, by bringing the powerful tools we have built over the last decade into the workplace.
As a Solutions Architect, you will work closely with the Sales and Partnerships teams, pitching Workplace to new potential clients, and solving technical challenges for existing customers. You will use your deep understanding of the system and the needs of clients, working with the Product and Engineering teams to improve the overall product experience. You will also drive various initiatives to scale Workplace and make it easier to adopt. For example by developing documentation and representing Facebook at industry events and conferences.
The ideal candidate will combine excellent technical, product and business skills to make our partners successful and improve the Workplace product. This position is full time and is based in our London office.
Competitive Salary including the following benefits apply: Medical Benefits, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Pension Benefits, Life Assurance, Ride2Work, Childcare Benefits, Gym Benefits, Transport benefits, Laundry Benefit.
Paid Time Off (PTO): 25 Paid vacation days per year
- Deeply understand the Workplace system and integration components
- Engage with potential customers to understand their business objectives and demonstrate the value proposition of Workplace
- Deliver customised pre-sales technical presentation and product demonstrations to customers
- Assist in the development of RFP responses and drive to close new opportunities
- Identify key system architecture components, propose and help clients build solutions that unblock deployments
- Troubleshoot customer technical issues in real time
- Write documentation and develop best practices to help customers get the most out of using the system
- Previous experience as a software engineer, technical consultant, partner/sales/solutions engineer
- Excellent communication skills including experience speaking to technical and business audiences
- Deep understanding of the enterprise software space
- Experience working with cloud identity providers and collaboration tools
- Experience with security protocols (SAML, Kerberos, etc) and enterprise user management systems (e.g. Active Directory)
- Willingness and ability to travel approximately 10% of time
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top