Solutions Architect (Audience Network) - SEA and India
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook was built to help people connect and share, and over the last decade our tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate with one another. With over a billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at Facebook offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization. Facebook is seeking a talented, self-motivated Product Specialist to join the Partner Solutions Technical Operations team.As a Solutions Architect you will be responsible to leverage your deep knowledge of our Audience Network Products to architect solutions for our Publisher Customers.In this dynamic role, you will work directly with the Sales, Engineering, and Product Management teams to help pitch Facebook Audience Network products, and drive solutions that solve their technical challenges.Lastly, you will help translate customer needs and work with cross-functional internal partners to improve the overall Audience Network product experience.This is a full-time role based in our Singapore office, covering the India and South East Asian Markets.
- As a client facing Solutions Architect, you deeply understand the Audience Network Platform and underlying implementation to successfully support the spectrum of technical requirements across the client life cycle.
- As a collaborator with the Commercial team, you work hand-in-glove with our Sales and Account Management. Leveraging your deep product expertise, you enable our commercial teams to achieve their growth objectives.
- As a client advocate, you will manage the technical relationship and effectively represent common client needs internally, as-is related to product usage, requirements, technical troubleshooting and engineering escalations.
- You will have a strong technical aptitude with the ability to rapidly learn new technologies and take advantage of new concepts, demonstrating an appetite for self-directed learning.
- With a view towards scale solutions, you will produce documentation, build solutions and provide guidance to address common challenges faced across the Publisher base. You will proactively evangelise your solutions and educate with best-practice examples.
- You are great at multitasking and you prioritize effectively in a fast-paced environment
- you demonstrate a consultative and analytical approach with focus on building partnerships internally and externally.
- Travel and market visits may be required up to 20% of the time.
- Previous experience (4+ years) as a Software Engineer, Pre-sales Technical Consultant, Sales Engineer or Technical Support Engineer.
- Excellent communication skills including experience speaking to technical and business audiences.
- Experience with SDKs, iOS and/or Android apps is preferred.
- Experience with the Online Advertising Industry, mobile ad-networks and ad-serving is preferred.
- BA/BSc in Computer Science or equivalent degree/experience.
- Fluency in Hindi and English required. Other languages like Vietnamese and Mandarin a plus
- Experience of the India Market and South East Asia markets is preferred
- Additional languages, such as Vietnamese or Mandarin, a bonus
Back to top