Software Engineering Intern (2019)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
Want to build new features and products that touch more than a billion people around the world? Want to build new features that improve existing products like Photos, , Groups, NewsFeed, Search, and Messaging? Want to solve unique, large-scale, highly complex technical problems? Our development cycle is extremely fast, and we've built tools to keep it that way. It's common to write code and have it running live on the site just a few days later. If you work for us, you will make an impact, immediately.
Facebook is seeking interns to join our engineering team in our Tel Aviv office. You can help build the next generation of systems behind Facebook's products, create web applications that reach millions of people, build high volume servers and be a part of a team thatâ€™s working to help connect people around the globe.
This has a minimum twelve (12) week duration. Our Tel Aviv office is located in a prime location on Azrieli Sarona Tower, Begin Road, right in the heart of the city. we have some of the most beautiful views of the city, and we're not too far from the beach! We provide a fun atmosphere for you to work in, allowing you to have all the creativity you need to launch your career.
- Code high-volume software using primarily C++ and Java
- Create web applications using primarily PHP
- Build report interfaces and data feeds
- Pursuing a degree (Bachelorâ€™s or Masterâ€™s) in Computer Science or a related field
- Experience in C++, Java, Perl, PHP, or Python
- Must be currently enrolled in a full-time degree program and returning to the program after the completion of the internship/co-op
- Must obtain work authorization in country of employment at the time of hire, and maintain ongoing work authorization during employment.
- Demonstrated software engineering experience from previous internship, work experience, coding competitions, or publications
- High levels of creativity and quick problem-solving capabilities
Back to top