Software Engineer, Wit.ai
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
We are looking for curious, fast-learning software engineers to join our team and build the core Wit.ai platform. Wit.ai makes it easy for developers to create applications and devices that understand human language. If you're a generalist and enjoy the challenges of building a next generation AI platform, this role will be perfect for you. This position is based in Menlo Park, CA.
- You will be responsible for architecting and building features in their entirety
- Interface with other teams to incorporate their innovations and vice versa
- Conduct design and code reviews
- Analyze and improve efficiency, scalability, and stability of various components
- 4+ years of experience developing and debugging
- Experience running production systems required
- Knowledge of functional programming
- B.S. Computer Science or related field
- Experience with NLP, Machine Learning
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top