Software Engineer, University Grad
(Menlo Park, CA – New York, NY – Seattle, WA – Washington, DC – Boston, MA)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Want to build new features and improve existing products that more than a Billion people around the world use? Are you interested in working on highly impactful technical challenges to help the world be more open and connected? Want to solve unique, large-scale, highly complex technical problems?Our development cycle is extremely fast, and we’ve built tools to keep it that way. It’s common to write code and have it running live on the site just a few days later. We push code to the site everyday and have small teams that build products that are touched by millions of people around the world. If you work for us, you will be able to make an impact immediately.
Facebook is seeking Software Engineers to join our engineering team. You can help build the next-generation of systems behind Facebook’s products, create web applications that reach millions of people, build high volume servers and be a part of a team that’s working to help people connect with each other around the globe.
This position is full-time and there are minimal travel requirements.
- Code high-volume software using primarily C++ and Java
- Create web applications using primarily PHP
- Build report interfaces and data feeds
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or a related field
- Graduating with a degree (Bachelors or Masters) in Computer Science or related field by August 2017
- Experience in C++, Java, Perl, PHP, or Python
- High levels of creativity and quick problem solving capabilities
- Preferred: Demonstrated software engineering experience previous internship, work experience, coding competitions, or publications
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top