Software Engineer, UI
(Tel Aviv, Israel)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
The Tel Aviv Engineering team is developing top-notch products across all of Facebook stack. As an engineer in our team you will work on products that affect the lives of billions using variety of technologies including large scale systems, big data problems and complex networking technologies.We are looking for an all-arounder that is able to move quickly between iOS, Android, low level networking, backend, kernel development, and much more. If you are experienced with various technologies, are a fast learner and have a "get things done" mentality, let us know.
- Identify issues and implement solutions to complex problems in large scale front end infrastructure and mobile platforms
- Analyze & solve difficult problems across the stack
- Work closely with operations and infrastructure to build high scale backend services
- 5+ years of previous work experience or B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Computer Science or related field
- Expert in Front End and User Interface Proficiency with one of the following: JS, Python, Ruby, PHP/Hack, C/C++, Java
- Experience with mobile development - advantage
- Experience with low level networking or OS internals (Linux, iOS and Android) - advantage
- Knowledge of relational databases and SQL
- Please submit an English version of your CV
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top