Software Engineer, React VR
React VR has changed the way Oculus works on product and we have grand ambitions. As a software engineer working on Oculus React VR, you'll be working at the forefront of building the technologies used by the majority of our applications that enable the future of social interaction in VR. We're looking for talented engineers passionate about working on cutting edge technologies and creating and supporting infrastructures used by product teams throughout Oculus and Facebook.
Competitive Salary including the following benefits apply:
Posted: Monday the 18th, June 2018
Closing date: Monday the 16th, July 2018
This position is full-time and based in London.
- Build approachable and simple APIs - hide complexity
- Improve code quality and stability
- Optimize software architecture to run on a myriad of devices
- Own major areas of the codebase
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Mathematics, or similar field
- Experience with React / React Native development
- Experience with CPU and GPU optimization
- Experience with interactive 3D graphics development
- Experience with Unity
- Experience with Unreal Engine
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top