Software Engineer, Product (Full Stack)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Building 8 brings together world-class experts to develop and ship groundbreaking products at the intersection of hardware, software, and content. We have a clear mandate to ship products at scale. In particular, seemingly impossible products that define new categories and that advance Facebook's mission of connecting the world. The B8 team will apply DARPA-style breakthrough development at the intersection of ambitious science and product development. It will operate on aggressive, fixed timelines, with extensive use of partnerships in universities, small and large businesses.
The Product Launch Team has the responsibility for taking breakthroughs and delivering them to market at scale. We are looking for a Software Engineer for developing product software that leverages innovative hardware and cloud services. The ideal candidate will have strong full-stack experience developing rich and intuitive consumer-facing products.
This is a full-time position based in our Menlo Park office.
- Work closely with our PM and design teams to define feature specifications and build innovative consumer-facing products
- Work closely with operations and infrastructure to build and scale back-end services
- Build data feeds and reports interfaces
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science and 5+ years of work experience
- 7+ years of software development experience with web/mobile applications
- 7+ years of experience with relational databases and SQL
Back to top