Software Engineer, Product (Full Stack)
We are the teams who create all of Facebook's products used by 1.5 billion plus people around the world. Want to build new features and improve existing products like Messenger, Video, Groups, News Feed, Search and more? Want to solve unique, large scale, highly complex technical problems? Facebook is seeking experienced Full-Stack Software Engineers to join our product teams. You can help build the next-generation of products that help us connect the next billion people, create new features that have billions of interactions per day and be a part of a team that's working to help people connect with each other around the globe. Join us! This position is full-time and based in our Singapore office.
SOFTWARE ENGINEER, PRODUCT (FULL STACK) RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create consumer products and features using internal programming language Hack
- Work closely with our PM and design teams to define feature specifications and build the next generation of products leveraging frameworks such as React & React Native
- Work closely with operations and infrastructure to build and scale back-end services
- Build report interfaces and data feeds
- B.S. Computer Science or related technical field
- 5+ years of experience with relational databases and SQL
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com .
Back to top