Software Engineer, Probability
Facebook is seeking an experienced Software Engineer to join the Software Engineering team. The Software Engineering team builds large distributed components that run Facebook. Our code serves millions of requests per second and it does so with sub-second latency and in a fault tolerant manner. We handle everything from Facebook scale data storage, to synchronization and coordination of large server clusters, to providing a runtime environment for front end Facebook code. We are looking for candidates who share a desire for tackling complexity and building platforms that can scale through multiple orders of magnitude.
SOFTWARE ENGINEER, PROBABILITY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Improving developer infrastructure & tools Interface with other teams to incorporate their innovations and vice versa
- Conduct design and code reviews Analyze and improve efficiency, scalability, and stability of various system resources
- 6+ years coding experience in Java, OCaml or Python
- 2+ years experience building large-scale server applications
- M.S. Computer Science or related technical field
- Experience in Programming language design, compilers and large distributed systems
- Experience in using Machine Learning frameworks
- Experience with system internals
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com .
Back to top