Software Engineer, Oculus
(Menlo Park, CA)
Careers at Oculus
Part of Facebook
As a Software Engineer on Oculus Home and Social Experiences, you'll be architecting and building the virtual destination and experiences to discover and launch into VR. We're looking for talented engineers passionate about product and working on cutting edge VR. The ideal candidate is an experienced software engineer with a background in core systems, game engine technology and graphics development and who understands the importance of design in creating novel VR experiences.
- Build engine features to deliver the next generation of VR experiences.
- Partner closely with the design team to help define and implement their vision.
- Create innovative VR features in Oculus Home and beyond.
- Optimize the experience across for the Oculus platform.
- Own major areas of the codebase.
- 5+ years of software engineering on games.
- 5+ years experience with C/C++ programming on low-level systems.
- 3+ years game engine architecture experience.
- 5+ years experience with 3D graphics.
- 5+ years experience with game engines including Unreal or native engines.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top