Software Engineer, Mobile iOS, Companion App (Oculus)
The Oculus team at Facebook is helping more people around the world come together and connect through world-class VR hardware and software. With global departments dedicated to VR research, computer vision, haptics, social interaction, and more, Oculus is committed to driving the state of the art forward through relentless innovation. VRâ€™s potential to change the world is immenseâ€"and weâ€™re just getting started.
Oculus is a world leader in the design of virtual and augmented reality systems. Come work alongside expert software engineers and research scientists to create the technology that makes VR and AR pervasive and universal. Join the adventure of a lifetime as we make science fiction real and change the world.
- Implement native modules and components for iOS to enable new features and use cases for standalone VR headsets
- Analyze and optimize UI and backend application code for efficiency and performance
- B.S. or M.S. Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
- 2+ years experience building applications for the iPhone or iPad using Objective-C/C++/Swift with Cocoa and other frameworks
- Experience with code bases, including API design techniques
- Experience with multithreading programming
- Experience writing unit tests and testable code
- Experience with React (React.JS or React Native)
Back to top