Software Engineer, Mobile
(Tel Aviv, Israel)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Every month, more than 1.57 million people access Facebook using their mobile devices across the world. The Facebook mobile team constantly pushes the boundaries of the mobile experience, as a leader in an exciting and fast-paced industry that is evolving daily. The Tel Aviv Engineering team is a leading force in the mobile world, making data affordable across the globe. We develop top-notch iOS and Android apps, work with low level APIs and develop scalable backend infrastructure. As a part of our team, you will specialize in building elegant products on world-class technologies that bring the Facebook experience to hundreds of millions of people, anytime and anywhere.We are looking for experienced iOS and Android engineers. If you are passionate about building amazing products, and interested in joining a world-class team, where you could learn and excel, we look forward to hearing from you soon!
- Contribute best-in-class programming skills to develop highly innovative, consumer-facing mobile products
- Shipping features end-to-end, from UI to backend
- Work closely with our product and design teams to customize the user experience
- Prototype new and redesign features
- 5+ years of previous work experience, or B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Computer Science or related field
- 2+ years of industry mobile application development experience
- 3+ years of object-oriented software development experience
- Experience with DBs – SQL/NoSQL – advantage
- Please submit an English version of your CV
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top