Software Engineer Manager
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Autonomy, cutting-edge technology, and talented teams are some of the reasons engineering leaders enjoy working at Facebook. Our bottom up culture is a cornerstone of how we work, and our empowered engineers are solving technical challenges at an unprecedented scale. As an engineering manager you will support, enable and empower your team, managing high-performing engineers to make a meaningful impact on billions of people around the world.Singapore became an official Facebook Engineering site in 2019, we are rapidly growing our engineering presence and have an exciting growth roadmap and portfolio of products being built from the site.
- Highly technical and effective people manager
- Participate in technical design discussions and communicate across cross functional teams
- Be a subject matter expert in a product domain
- Define and influence product strategy
- Drive and build healthy inclusive teams promoting diversity
- Exceptional technical background within Software Engineering with a focus on product
- Proven track record setting measurable goals and metrics driving success for teams and holding accountability
- Demonstrated ability to manage technical teams
- BS / MS in Computer Science (In lieu of degree, relevant work experience).
Back to top