Software Engineer, iOS
(Tel Aviv, Israel)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Every day, more than 250 million people access Facebook through their mobile devices across the world. The Facebook Mobile team constantly pushes the boundaries of the Facebook Mobile experience, as a leader in an exciting and fast-paced industry that is evolving daily.
We are looking for experienced engineers who specialize in iOS. If you are interested in joining a world-class team of passionate people and industry veterans who like to work hard and play hard, we look forward to hearing from you soon!
- Build projects & features end-to-end with high level of ownership, from UI to backend
- Work closely with other engineers, as well as product, analytics and design teams
- Analyze and optimize UI and back-end application code for efficiency and performance
- Solve deep challenges in the OS & network layers
- 2+ years of industry iOS development experience
- 3+ years of object-oriented software development experience
- Holds B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Computer Science or related, or have 5+ years of previous work experience
- Experience with low-level challenges, OS and network layer - big advantage
- Please submit an English version of your CV
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top