Software Engineer, Infrastructure (Oculus)
(Menlo Park, CA)
Careers at Oculus
Part of Facebook
As a Software Engineer on the Engineering Infrastructure team at Oculus, you'll ensure the delivery of a world-class developer and customer experience by building tools and services to assist with developing, building, testing, releasing, and monitoring the life performance of Oculus software. You'll have the chance to work with many teams (e.g. product development, infrastructure, automation, research, production engineering) across Oculus and Facebook. We have the opportunity to leverage Facebook's infrastructure, which allows us to do drive this in a scalable, reliable, and quick manner and provides unique opportunities for career growth. The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented engineer, with a passion for building great software products.
- You'll build a solid, reliable and scalable engineering culture that drives continuous and robust automation.
- Design and implement tools and processes to scale build/test/release/monitoring efforts across multiple products.
- Plan, develop and execute the creation of infrastructure to support multiple platforms (PC, Android).
- Work cross-functionally to design solutions that work across Oculus' product offerings
- BS/MS in Computer Science or relevant field
- 1 + years work experience in software engineering role
- Experience building, shipping, and maintaining software
- Working knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle, QA methodology, testing techniques and approaches
- Detail oriented and strong communication skills
- 5+ years experience in the following: test automation, build infrastructure, release tooling, framework development
- Scripting skills in Python or other common language
- Experience debugging in Windows, Linux, MAC and/or Android
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top