Software Engineer, Image DSP/AI/ML Analysis
WhatsApp is a fast, simple and reliable way to talk to anyone in the world. More than 1 billion people in over 180 countries use WhatsApp to stay in touch with friends and family, anytime and anywhere. WhatsApp is not only free but also available on multiple mobile devices and in low connectivity areas - making it accessible and reliable wherever you are. It's a simple and secure way to share your favorite moments, send important information or catch up with a friend. WhatsApp helps people connect and share no matter where they are in the world.
Join a world-class engineering-driven company, where you'll have instant impact from day one. WhatsApp has an open culture and flat organization. Every engineer is literally sitting a few steps away from the founders. As a member of our engineering team you will tackle challenging issues of scale, reliability and security while delivering a delightful, simple user experience to a global user base. If you love writing code, hate tons of meetings, then come talk to us.
- Implement your knowledge of image DSP and/or AI/ML to design the image analysis and feature recognition algorithms
- Use your coding expertise to turn your algorithm to efficient, cross-platform portable code which will run on a variety of different mobile and server platforms
- Work closely with customer support to fix bugs and improve the user experience
- BS or MS in Computer Science (focus on AI/ML), EE (focus on image signal processing) or related field
- 2+ years of software experience
- Experience working independently on implementing the product features from start to finish
- Experience with C/C++ programming and debugging
- Experience designing APIs
- Passionate about product design and code reliability
Back to top