Software Engineer, Growth Product (Oculus)
(Menlo Park, CA)
Careers at Oculus
Part of Facebook
The Oculus team at Facebook builds the VR hardware and platform to let you experience anything, anywhere, with anyone. Additionally, Facebook has teams dedicated to building social experiences in VR that make it easier to spend time with your friends, wherever they are. Virtual reality's potential to connect the world is immense—and we're just getting started. Oculus Research is driving the state of the art forward with breakthrough work in computer vision, advanced optics, eye tracking, mixed reality, and new ways to map the human body.
Oculus is a world leader in the design of virtual and augmented reality systems. Come work alongside expert software engineers and research scientists to create the technology that makes VR and AR pervasive and universal. Join the adventure of a lifetime as we make science fiction real and change the world.
As a Growth Product Engineer on Oculus, you'll be helping to bring VR to the masses. With our recent successes across Rift and GearVR we've built a loyal fanbase who are incredibly passionate about this new frontier. Now we need to grow our community and make sure we continue to provide value to our expanding VR family. As part of the Facebook family we have a wealth of technology to reach almost everyone in the world in context, at the right time. We're looking for talented engineers passionate about product and being part of a new industry. If you are motivated by bringing wonder to people's lives, fast iteration with A/B testing and learning Growth from the best in the world then this is your dream job. Virtual reality's potential to connect the world is immense—and we're just getting started. The position is full-time and based in our Menlo Park, CA office.
- You will develop features or build systems to solve user problems in our technology stack
- Use data and analytical skills as a key lever to understand user behavior at scale and make product decisions
- Develop product intuition to understand end user problems and identify most impactful initiatives
- Ready to dive into unfamiliar technology areas and learn things quickly
- Work closely with cross functional partners to drive end-to-end user product changes
- Experience in developing and debugging in PHP/Hack or Java
- Experience with mobile and web technologies
- Experience with multivariate testing and funnel optimization
- BS in Computer Science or a related technical field.
- Experience with continuous build, integration, safe and automatic deployment of large scale services
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top