Software Engineer, Growth Product
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Growth team at Facebook is looking for software engineers who wants to connect the next billion people to the rest of the world. The next billion people on Facebook look very different from the first billion in so many ways. The unique product and engineering challenges are waiting to be solved by engineers like you.If you are motivated by adding value to people’s lives, fast iteration with A/B testing and learning Growth from the best in the world then this is your dream job.The position is full-time and based in our Menlo Park, CA office.
- You will develop features or build systems to solve user problems in our technology stack
- Use data and analytical skills as a key lever to understand user behavior at scale and make product decisions
- Develop product intuition to understand end user problems and identify most impactful initiatives
- Ready to dive into unfamiliar technology areas and learn things quickly
- Work closely with cross functional partners to drive end-to-end user product changes
- 3 + years of experience in developing and debugging in PHP/Hack, C++ and Java
- 3 + years of experience with mobile and web technologies
- 3 + years of experience with multivariate testing and funnel optimization
- 3 + years of experience with continuous build, integration, safe and automatic deployment of large scale services
- Previous experience with growth
- BS or MS Computer Science or related field
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top