Software Engineer, Full Stack
(Tel Aviv, Israel)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Our Tel Aviv Engineering team is developing products across all of Facebook stack. As an engineer in our team you will work on products that affect the lives of billions using variety of technologies including large scale systems, big data problems and complex networking technologies. We are looking for a ‘full stack’ engineer who is able to move quickly between iOS, Android, low level networking, backend, kernel development, and much more. If you’re experienced with various technologies, a fast learner and have a “get things done” mentality, we’d love to hear from you!
- Identify issues and implement solutions to complex problems in large scale backend infrastructure and mobile platforms
- Analyze & solve difficult problems across the stack
- Work closely with operations and infrastructure to build high scale backend services
- 5+ years of previous work experience or B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Computer Science or related field
- Proficiency in either Python, Ruby, PHP/Hack, C/C++ or Java
- Experience with mobile development is an advantage
- Knowledge of low level networking or OS internals (Linux, iOS and Android) would be useful
- Understanding of relational databases and SQL
- Please submit an English version of your CV
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top