Software Engineer, Front-End, Oculus Store
(Los Angeles, CA)
Careers at Oculus
Part of Facebook
Oculus is a world leader in the design of virtual and augmented reality systems and is reshaping how people experience entertainment, explore the universe and socialize with others. Come work alongside experts in software, hardware and research to create the technology that makes VR and AR pervasive and universal.
The Oculus Store is a key part of the Oculus ecosystem, connecting users to developers. The team is responsible for all of the frontend and backend components of the application store. This includes Gear VR, Oculus Go, and Rift, in 2D as well as VR. We are looking for a talented frontend developer who is passionate about making world-class user experiences, and thinking creatively about how to best match users with apps. This work is primarily in React.
- Create high quality frontends for both 2D and VR.
- Build application frameworks which can be used to quickly build and maintain features on a variety of platforms.
- Work effectively with people who have a wide variety of skills, experiences and responsibilities.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or a related technical field.
- 7+ years software development experience.
- Experience building and shipping mobile or web applications.
- Experience with React.
- Experience with server-side programming.
- Experience working with large codebases.
- Track record of shipping applications which have broad adoption.
- Android application development experience.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top