Software Engineer, Front End
The Tel Aviv Engineering team is developing top-notch products across all of Facebook stack. As an engineer in our team you will work on products that affect the lives of billions using variety of technologies including large scale systems, big data problems and complex networking technologies. Facebook is seeking an experienced Front End Engineer that is passionate about building mobile and desktop web applications. This position is full-time and is based in our Tel Aviv office.
SOFTWARE ENGINEER, FRONT END RESPONSIBILITIES
- Implement the features and user interfaces of Facebook products like News Feed
- Architect efficient and reusable front-end systems that drive complex web applications
- Collaborate with Product Designers, Product Managers, and Software Engineers to deliver compelling user-facing products
- Identify and resolve performance and scalability issues
- 3+ years of HTML/CSS experience, including concepts like layout, specificity, cross browser compatibility, and accessibility
- 3+ years experience with browser APIs and optimizing front end performance Please submit an English version of your CV
- Experience with React
- BS/MS in Computer Science or a related technical field
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Back to top