Software Engineer Facebook Reality Labs, Infrastructure
- London, United Kingdom
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
As a Software Engineer on the Developer Infrastructure team for Oculus products, you'll ensure the delivery of a world-class developer and customer experience by building tools and services to assist with making developing, building, and testing as easy and efficient as possible across Facebook Reality Labs platforms. You'll have the chance to work with many teams (e.g. product development, infrastructure, automation, research, production engineering) across FBRL and Facebook.
- Work with your customers (our internal engineering teams) to understand their needs.
- Design and implement tools and processes to improve the build, testing, and monitoring efforts across multiple AR and VR products and our work on AOSP.
- Evaluate new systems to understand their strengths and weaknesses.
- Experience delivering tools and development infrastructure for software development, artist, design, or other teams
- Working knowledge of test automation or build infrastructure
- Experience with integration testing for software engineering teams
- Experience in Android
Back to top