Software Engineer, Enterprise Platform and Services
The AR/VR Enterprise team charter is to deliver Facebook AR and VR platforms for business. This effort encompasses everything from hardware integrations, software platforms, enterprise-developer ecosystems and SDKs, SLAs, and more! Oculus is a world leader in the design of virtual and augmented reality systems. Come work alongside expert software engineers and research scientists to create the technology that makes VR and AR pervasive and universal. Join the adventure of a lifetime as we make science fiction real and change the world.
You will collaborate with engineers and product managers across Oculus, Facebook, and partner companies to identify and solve a diverse set of technical challenges across the full technology stack: hardware, firmware, kernel, frameworks and applications. You will have the opportunity to define the total user experience for a brand-new category of computing systems.
Are you excited about how VR and AR can change the future of work? Join us to make it a reality.
- Full stack development
- Implement web services for enterprises/B2B
- Develop web portals, frameworks, SDKs
- BS degree in computer science or related field
- 5+ years experience in native systems development, C, C++
- 5+ years experience in Android-based applications and services
- 5+ years experience in web technologies, frameworks
- Ability to work autonomously, set agendas and prioritize work with minimal input
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced operational environment, to drive change and to collaborate effectively with a variety of individuals and organizations
Back to top