Software Engineer, Development Tools
(Menlo Park, CA)
Careers at Oculus
Part of Facebook
Work on tools that help developers get the most out of their VR applications. In this role, you will exercise your passion for providing the best possible development experience for Rift and mobile VR devices. You will design and develop a suite of tools like debuggers, profilers, and validators for Unity, Unreal, and native VR workflows. In this role, you will interface with third-party developers to understand their challenges working with Oculus SDKs and platforms, creating product roadmaps for tools that allow developers to most efficiently create VR experiences.
- Design and implement development tools like debuggers, profilers, and validators for Unity, Unreal, and native VR workflows.
- Interact with third party developers via conferences and other channels to help create product roadmaps.
- Deliver a first-class developer tools experience for our third-party developers.
- 3+ years experience programming in C/C++.
- 3+ years experience with graphics drivers, game engines, and/or operating systems.
- 3+ years experience developing and shipping development tools for client platforms (such as Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, Android, iOS, Xbox, PlayStation, etc.).
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top