Software Engineer (CV Calibration)
Computer Vision is a key ingredient in developing great virtual reality technology. We are looking for an exceptional software engineer with a proven track record in high performance computer vision (e.g., multi-view camera calibration, multi-view stereo, 3D reconstruction). As a Computer Vision Engineer at Facebook Reality Labs(FRL), you'll work closely with leading researchers to solve challenges at the forefront of computer vision that transform virtual reality from dream to reality. we're looking to usher in the next era of human-computer interaction by solving hard and exciting computer vision problems.
SOFTWARE ENGINEER (CV CALIBRATION) RESPONSIBILITIES
- Developing creative computer vision and tracking software for a variety of Oculus products
- Developing cutting edge 3D reconstruction system
- Formulating and solving numerical optimization problems in computer vision
- Prototyping hardware and software solutions for characterizing, modeling and calibration of camera lenses and image sensors
- Developing robust software for integrating multiple image sensors and embedded systems
- Participating in cutting edge research in computer vision
- Contributing research that can be applied to Oculus product development
- MS or PhD degree in computer science, computer vision, or related technical field
- 3+ years experience designing and developing computer vision algorithms in C++
- 3+ years of experience with prototyping algorithms in MATLAB or Python
- Linear algebra, 3D geometry and numerical optimization experience
- 3+ years experience with multi-view camera geometry, geometric and photo-metric camera calibration, 3D reconstruction or photogrammetry
- Experience with formulating and solving computer vision optimization problems
- Demonstrated software engineer experience via an internship, work experience, coding competitions, or widely used contributions in open source repositories (e.g., GitHub)
- Proven publication track record at conferences such as CVPR, ECCV, ICCV, 3DV, etc.
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com .
Back to top