Software Engineer, Computer Vision (Oculus)
(Menlo Park, CA)
Careers at Oculus
Part of Facebook
As an experienced software engineer at Oculus, you'll be architecting and building the core tech that powers the Rift. You'll help deliver key products and systems that power Oculus' computer vision work. The ideal candidate is an experienced software engineer with a passion for virtual reality.
- Help deliver an exceptional virtual reality experience by improving performance and quality of our computer vision software.
- Implement efficient data structures to enable faster image processing.
- Optimize Oculus' tracking and machine learning software.
- Support the development of Hardware and Software to enable better sensing of the user and her environment.
- Maintain high coding standards and cross-functional interaction with other Oculus teams.
- Bachelor's degree or more in Computer Science, Mathematics, or related field
- Experience in systems development
- 5+ years of experience developing low-level systems in C++, C
- Experience with hardware, drivers, or firmware
- SDK experience
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top