Software Engineer, Build & Release (Oculus)
(Menlo Park, CA)
Careers at Oculus
Part of Facebook
As an experienced software engineer at Oculus, you'll be architecting and building the core tech that powers Oculus Virtual Reality products the Rift, the Gear VR and Oculus next generation products. You'll help deliver key products and systems that power Oculus' computer vision work. The ideal candidate is an experienced software engineer with a passion for virtual reality.
- Help deliver an exceptional virtual reality experience by developing and maintaining the build system and the release procedures for our computer vision software.
- Support the integration of Oculus computer vision library with Oculus mobile and PC SDKs.
- Maintain high coding standards and cross-functional interaction with other Oculus teams.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science.
- 5+ years of experience developing in C++/C.
- 2+ years of experience in managing build systems and release procedures for mid/large scale code base.
- Experience with build environment tools, Cmake, Make and Visual Studio.
- Experience in scripting in either Python, Bash, or Perl.
- Experience with continuous integration methodologies and tools.
- Experience working with Git and/or Mercurial source control.
- Experience with Android NDK/SDK.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Back to top