Software Engineer, Backend - Oculus Store
Oculus is a world leader in the design of virtual and augmented reality systems and is reshaping how people experience entertainment, explore the universe and socialize with others. Come work alongside experts in software, hardware and research to create the technology that makes VR and AR pervasive and universal.
The Oculus Store is a key part of the Oculus ecosystem, connecting users to developers. The team is responsible for all of the frontend and backend components of the application store. This includes Gear VR, Oculus Go, and Rift, in 2D as well as VR. We are looking for a talented server-side developer who is passionate about building well-architected, robust, and reliable systems.
- Create high quality backend infrastructure for both 2D and VR store applications.
- Build common frameworks which can be used by other teams.
- Code using primarily Hack (based on PHP).
- Work effectively with people who have a wide variety of skills, experiences and responsibilities.
- 2+ years coding experience in backend technologies
- 1+ years experience building server-side applications
- B.S. Computer Science or related technical field
- Experience deploying and maintaining high profile backend services
Back to top