Software Engineer, Automation (Oculus)
Careers at Oculus
Part of Facebook
The Oculus team at Facebook is helping more people around the world come together and connect through world-class VR hardware and software. With global departments dedicated to VR research, computer vision, haptics, social interaction, and more, Oculus is committed to driving the state of the art forward through relentless innovation. VR's potential to change the world is immense - and we're just getting started.
Our Zurich Core Tech team explores, develops, and delivers new cutting-edge technologies that serve as the foundation of current and future Oculus products. From mixed reality and human interaction to natural inputs and beyond, Core Tech is focused on taking new technologies from early concept to the product level while iterating, prototyping, and realizing the human value and new experiences they open up.
We're looking for a talented Software Engineer to join our Computer Vision team. Our team applies a range of software, computer vision and machine learning techniques to build products that enable new ways for people to connect and share experiences. As an Automation Engineer, you'll be architecting and building tools and system to validate and test the various computer vision systems at Oculus. You'll help deliver key products and systems that power Oculus' computer vision work. The ideal candidate is an experienced software engineer with a strong background in systems engineering.
- Help deliver an exceptional virtual reality experience by improving performance and quality of our computer vision software.
- Implement tools and systems to analyze and visualize Oculus' tracking performance.
- Support the development of test and automation systems.
- Maintain high coding standards and cross-functional interaction with other Oculus teams.
- Bachelor's degree or more in Computer Science, Mathematics, or related field.
- 3+ years of experience developing systems in Python, C++ or Hack/PHP.
- Experience in large scale systems development.
- Experience in data visualizations is a plus.
- Experience with hardware, drivers, or firmware.
- Applications and resumes to be submitted in English.
- Experience working on VR, AR and/or MR.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top