Software Engineer, Ads
(London, United Kingdom)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking an experienced Software Engineer to join our Ads Engineering team. Facebook has one of the world's largest auction-based advertising platforms and we're particularly focused on making meaningful connections between people and businesses. As an engineer on the team, you will help conceptualise and build these products. The position is full-time and based in our London Engineering office.
- Design and implement core back-end software components for serving ads
- Work closely with product and design to build the next generation of our advertising products leveraging frameworks such as React & React Native
- Excellent programming experience
- Detailed knowledge of relational databases and SQL, preferably MySQL
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent industry experience)
- Experience coding in PHP or C++
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top