Software Engineer, Ads
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Facebook is seeking an experienced Software Engineer to join the Ads Engineering team. Facebook has one of the world’s largest auction-based advertising platforms and we’re particularly focused on making meaningful connections between people and businesses. As an engineer on the team, you will help conceptualize and build these products.The position is full-time and based in our Menlo Park, CA office.
- Design and implement core back-end software components for serving ads
- Work closely with product and design to build the next generation of our advertising products leveraging frameworks such as React & React Native
- B.S. or M.S. Computer Science or related field is preferred
- 6+ years of programming experience
- 6+ years of experience with relational databases and SQL, preferably MySQL
- Experience with PHP, C++ a plus
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top