Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
In this role you'll have the opportunity to work on distributed data interchange systems that enable Facebook to seamlessly exchange mission-critical information with its trading partners. We use a lot of internal Facebook tools and services to support our engineering. Our environment is dynamic, our workloads are more complex than you'll find anywhere else and we have a great team that shares information freely and openly.
- Create consumer products and features using internal programming language Hack
- Work closely with our PM and design teams to define feature specifications and build the next generation of products leveraging frameworks such as React & React Native
- Work closely with operations and infrastructure to build and scale back-end services
- Build report interfaces and data feeds
- Excellent software engineering skills
- B.S. Computer Science or related technical field
Back to top