Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking Software Engineers to join one of our many teams who create products used by billions people around the world. Want to build new features and improve existing products like Messenger, Video, Groups, News Feed, Search and more? Want to solve unique, large scale, highly complex technical problems? You can help build the next-generation of products, systems and services that help people connect with each other around the globe. Join us!
Competitive salary including: Medical Benefits, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Pension Benefits, Life Assurance, Ride2Work, Childcare Benefits, Gym Benefits, Transport benefits, Laundry Benefit
Posted: 19th February 2019
Closing date: 19th March 2019
- Build web services and/or software components using C/C++, Java, PHP and/or Hack
- Build report interfaces and data feeds
- Interface with other teams to incorporate ideas and features
- Conduct design and code reviews
- Analyse and improve efficiency, scalability and stability of products and systems
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent experience)
- Expertise with C++, Java or another object-orientated programming language
- Knowledge of Hack, Perl, PHP or Python
- Knowledge of relational databases and SQL
Back to top