Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook was built to help people connect and share, and over the last decade our tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate with one another. With over a billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at Facebook offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.We are looking for a full-time team member to join the Tools & Infrastructure Team within Community Operations. Community Operations' focus is on improving the health of our products and helping people understand how to use them. Those who join our teams are passionate about solving people's issues and are strong advocates for the Facebook community. This is your chance to work on the team that helps build tools and systems that ensure that people who use Facebook have the best possible experiences and when they don't, that they receive quality support. The ideal candidate for this role will be a self-starting, intellectually curious, and creative individual with a passion for solving difficult problems and comfort with ambiguity.
This role is based out of our Dublin office.
- Design, develop and improve the tools and systems that support thousands of employees on Facebook's Community Operations team.
- Partner with engineering and operations teams to create and implement processes and solutions that can scale to support the billions of people using Facebook and Instagram
- Ask the right business questions, leverage data to provide insights about user behavior and patterns to inform business decisions
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field (or 2+ years programming experience)
- 2+ years of programming experience (e.g. PHP, Java, SQL)
- Demonstrated problem-solving approach and analytical skills.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced operational environment, to drive change, and to collaborate effectively with a variety of individuals and organizations.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top