Social Platform Client Engineer (Oculus)
Careers at Oculus
Part of Facebook
Oculus is a world leader in the design of virtual and augmented reality systems and is reshaping how people experience entertainment, explore the universe and socialize with others. Come work alongside experts in software, hardware and research to create the technology that makes VR and AR pervasive and universal. The Oculus Social Platform team builds the key pieces that allow developers to focus on creating rich experiences and allows end users to move seamlessly between those experiences. We are looking for a talented engineer to build the core technologies upon which these pieces are built. The ideal candidate is a detailed oriented, system-level engineer with a passion for helping other engineers innovate rapidly.
- Build system-level frameworks to run our platform logic across all major devices and operating systems, focusing on performance and maintainability.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or a related technical field.
- 3+ years software development experience.
- Experience with system programming using C++ on PC and Android.
- Experience designing software systems and services.
- Experience with code optimization and performance tuning.
- Experience building UI frameworks.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top