SMB Team Lead, GCR
(Hong Kong - Singapore - Taipei, Taiwan)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook was built to help people connect and share, and over the last decade our tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate with one another. With over a billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at Facebook offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.The SMB team contributes directly to this mission by connecting every small business in the world with their customers on Facebook and helping them grow through solutions such as Pages and advertising. As Team Lead of China, you will lead a team of business development managers and partner managers that are driving market development growth in China focusing on acquisition, sales, marketing and partnerships. An ideal candidate should be passionate in helping business grow and have in-depth understanding of e-commerce and digital advertising in China. You will develop the growth strategy for our ads partner ecosystem, working closely with cross functional teams to execute initiatives at scale. Success in this position requires capabilities to solve problems you've never seen before, a proven manager and leader, superior analytical and strategic skills and the ability to effective influence and communicate cross-functionally in a dynamic, team-focused environment.This position is full-time and located in our Singapore office.
- Develop and execute the growth strategy of China export market
- Lead a team of business development managers and partner managers with deep expertise in export and SMB space
- Develop reporting, forecasting and KPIs to manage toward a long-term, large scale business
- Engage with key senior internal and external stakeholders to create new growth opportunities
- Passion for Facebook and small businesses
- Extensive experience with small business sales management and/or analyzing and structuring scalable growth initiatives, with a proven track record execution
- 5+ years of building and managing a team and building cross functional relationships
- Highly entrepreneurial, open-minded, persistent and highly collaborative
- Knowledge of advertising resellers and advertising agencies in the digital space in China is a plus
- Strong in analytical and strategic planning
- Ability to effectively operate with high energy and flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment
- Ability to effectively communicate, influence and lead cross-functionally
- Candidates must be fluent in English and Mandarin
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top