SMB Service Program Manager
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
This position will be directly responsible for developing and managing service programs that help millions of businesses get the best results from their marketing campaigns on Facebook – through consultation, education, optimization, and support via vendor partners. In addition to developing a high-performing operation, this position will be responsible for working with other teams across Facebook to build and grow programs focused on improving the Facebook experience for our clients. Ideal candidates will combine an exceptional ability to drive results through vendor partners; a passion for delivering value to clients through rigorous planning and flawless execution; a keen eye for identifying process and workflow opportunities; and a willingness to roll up their sleeves and execute the tactics. Success in this position requires strong service, vendor management, and problem-solving skills; attention to detail; the ability to thrive in a dynamic and changing environment; and a passion for helping others achieve results. This position is full-time and located in our Austin, Texas office.
- Design and lead regional service programs via vendor partners
- Deliver against quarterly targets in resolution and customer satisfaction
- Monitor progress against goals and manage vendors to meet and exceed operational and productivity metrics
- Make data-informed decisions to drive performance, resource allocation and juggle competing priorities
- Become an expert in Facebook's solutions for businesses of all sizes
- Work effectively in highly collaborative environment
- Identify actionable insights to improve program results and team strategy — in North America and globally
- Identify opportunities to improve ad products and the customer experience and influence action
- Demonstrated ability to drive results through partners
- Communication skills
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial and able to deal with ambiguity
- Critical-thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to prioritize and focus on driving program success
- Analytical thinker knowledgeable with data concepts and principles.
- Proven ability to build working relationships inside and outside of Facebook
- 3+ years of related experience with operations or program management
- BA/BS degree
- COCP or Six Sigma certification or previous experience working with outsourced sales vendors.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top